Fitness professional, coaches, and personal trainers agree that a heavy-duty rack with easy-to-use adjustments and a barbell set go a long way in the world of strength training. Freeweight training is most effective when the user feels safe enough to use heavyweight and push the envelope. Body-Solid is here to make sure you get the absolute most from your workout., the ability to push your limits, the room to excel. Our Full Commercial Multi-Press Rack is an industrial strength training partner that doesn't try to change how you workout, it works with you.
If you are looking to bulk up and build power, or simply to tone your muscles and increase performance, the Multi-Press Rack is definitely the foundation of the ultimate free weight system.
- Designed with an extra-wide 4-point stance
- 7° reverse pitch that accommodates your body's natural lifting path.
- Lift-off and safety positions are right
- Racking the bar is always comfortable and predictable.
- Allows you to perform squats, calf raises, lunges, dead-lifts, upright rows, and many, many more power building exercises.
- 4 Olympic storage posts that suspend weight plates for quick and easy access while keeping your workout area organized
- Extra-heavy duty 2"x 3" high tensile strength steel mainframe with all-4-side welded construction.
- 14-position gunrack can handle over 454kg and gives the user the ability to walk the bar up and down without removing plates.
- Includes oversized 43cm long safeties constructed from 2"x 3" 11-gauge steel.
- Mainframe uprights are set to a 7° reverse pitch that accommodates the body’s natural lifting path.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 45" x 64" x 74"
*For increased workout capacity, add any freeweight bench and do bench, incline, decline, and shoulder press routines.
**Weight plates, bar and collars are optional.
PEOPLE ALSO VIEWED
Allows you to preform deadlift lol 😂 please explain how this helps you deadlift