Ask any personal trainer or fitness professional what they would buy if they were only allowed to purchase one piece of strength training equipment and the Flat/Incline/Decline Bench is sure to be at the top of the list.
- Specifically designed with a shortened base frame to fit perfectly in all Smith Machines, Power Racks and Multi-Press Racks.
- Allows proper form and positioning for incline press and shoulder press exercises in all racks.
- Improved design features quick, easy, solid and secure 6-position ladder-style back pad adjustment.
- Eight-position seat pad adjustment allows all size users to do bent knee sit-ups and ab crunches with proper lower back support and hip flexor alignment.
- 600 lbs. capacity
- back pad adjustment
- proper lower back support and hip alignment
- Thick, rich, DuraFirm™ upholstery
- Dimensions: 22"H x 59"L x 27"W
- Height to pad: flat position 20”
- Back pad: 9.5” wide
*Includes T-bar Leg Hold Down Attachment. Includes wheels for easy mobility.
**Expandable for Leg Developer (GLDA1) and Preacher Curl Attachment (GPCA1).