This weights bench will get you toned and strengthened so you can reach your fitness goals.
Ask any personal trainer or fitness professional what they would buy if they were only allowed to purchase one piece of strength training equipment and the Flat/Incline/Decline Bench is sure to be at the top of the list.
- Specifically designed with a shortened base frame to fit perfectly in all Smith Machines, Power Racks and Multi-Press Racks.
- Allows proper form and positioning for incline press and shoulder press exercises in all racks.
- Improved design features quick, easy, solid and secure 6-position ladder-style back pad adjustment.
- Eight-position seat pad adjustment allows all size users to do bent knee sit-ups and ab crunches with proper lower back support and hip flexor alignment.
- 600 lbs. capacity
- back pad adjustment
- proper lower back support and hip alignment
- Thick, rich, DuraFirm™ upholstery
- Dimensions: 22"H x 59"L x 27"W
- Height to pad: flat position 20”
- Back pad: 9.5” wide
*Includes T-bar Leg Hold Down Attachment. Includes wheels for easy mobility.
**Expandable for Leg Developer (GLDA1) and Preacher Curl Attachment (GPCA1).
|estimated assembly time||30 min|
For more information about this item's warranty, please click here.
For more information about our returns and refunds policy, please click here.
Why buy from us?
Learn more why you should buy from us, please click here.