Just pull the jumbo pop pin and raise the lifting arm to a comfortable starting position, sit down and wrap your legs over the 8" foam rollers, then press down to perform seated leg curl exercises that will stretch and strengthen your glutes and hamstring muscles. Pull the pin again to lower the lifting arm and position your legs behind the oversize rollers to work the quadriceps muscles through a leg extension exercise.
- Commercial 50m x 75mm heavy-gauge steel frame with all-4-side welded construction.
- Fully adjustable for any size user, the recumbent DuraFirm™ back pad with hold-down grips can be set to 3 upright positions and 2 supinated positions for traditional leg curls.
- Hold down grips on both back and thigh pads for support and stability.
- DuraFirm™ pads are extra-thick and double stitched for comfort and support.
- Oversize 20cm foam rollers pop-pin adjust both vertically and horizontally for a proper fit.
- Wide base eliminates rocking for a solid leg workout.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 74" x 27" x 31"
- Weight plate post: 25mm dia.
*Olympic Adapter Sleeve, weight plates, and collars are optional.
**Leg extension adjusts for different size users 13”-17” from top of seat pad to bottom of the roller.