GOLD COAST OFFICE
Do you thrive on problem-solving and love making customers happy? Gym and Fitness are looking for an outstanding, results-driven and passionate Warranty Representative to join our team at our warehouse in Molendinar, QLD.
Here at GAF, we live and breathe our core values and purpose, and believe in investing in our team and culture. Our Core Values are Nimbagility, Teamwork, Customer Service, Innovation, Communication and Be the Change You Seek!
Who are we?
Gym and Fitness is one of Australia's largest fitness equipment eCommerce retailers. We have a team of 50 superstars and an awesome, driven and fun culture. Being suitable for the role is only half the challenge… we also need someone who will be a great cultural fit and share the same values! Here at GAF, we live and breathe our core values and purpose and believe in investing in our team and culture.
What you’ll do…
- Maintain and attend to all Warranty tickets in a timely manner for both B2C and B2B customers, ensuring queries and issues are resolved as quick as possible
- Ensure KPI’s for first response and resolution times are met
- Work with the Spare Parts and Warranty Technician to troubleshoot issues
- Maintain and report on product failures and reviews to R+D Team
- Maintain and report on technician costs and reviews
- Communicate with factories in regard to batch issues, troubleshooting problems etc
- Creation of purchase orders in Netsuite
- Management of the Export Spare Parts Kits process
- Ongoing Maintenance of the Warranty Standard Operating Procedure
- Manage and update the Spare Parts Price List
What you’ll need…
- 2+ years experience in a phone based Customer Service role
- Sound computer skills with experience in GSuite or Microsoft Office and Netsuite or alike
- Highly process driven and ability to develop / update processes
- Ability to handle negative or irate customers with tact and respect
- Strong ability to problem solve, think outside the box and make sh!t happen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Contributes positively toward company culture and uphold our core values
- Previous experience in a warranty role will be looked upon favourably
- Previous experience in the fitness industry will be looked upon favourably
- Technical skills and knowledge pertaining to fitness equipment will be looked upon favourably
- Right to work in Australia
A quick note…
Slackers and sliders do not fit the mould at Gym and Fitness. Please bring your bag full of energy, enthusiasm and undeniably tough work ethic with you if you want to apply! A good sense of humor is a must and you will need to bring your smile daily! We are too busy having fun and hustling hard to get caught up in office politics and internal mind games. If this sounds like a planet you want to be a part of, spread your wings and hit that apply button right now!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?