SA & QLD
Gym and Fitness are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Sales Consultant to work with our awesome Sales Team, working from either our head office in Prospect, South Australia OR our Gold Coast Showroom in Molendinar.
WHO ARE WE?
Gym and Fitness is one of Australia's largest fitness equipment e-commerce retailers. We have a team of 50 superstars and a driven and fun culture. Being suitable for the role is only half the challenge; we also need someone who will be a great cultural fit and share the same values! Here at GAF, we live and breathe our core values and purpose and believe in investing in our team and culture.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You, as our Sales Consultant will be the voice on the other end of the call representing all that is Gym and Fitness. The primary purpose of this position is to sell products and services primarily through the phone (with some face to face sales) and meet customer service objectives. Our mission is to provide convenient access to fitness equipment so all Australians can live longer, healthier and happier lives.
In this role, you will
- Build strong customer relationships
- Manage inbound calls and promotional outbound activities
- Complete selective outbound calls for new contacts and sales
- Provide your expertise on our equipment to our customers
- Perform customer needs analysis
- Generate and process sales
- Create customer quotes
- Organise payment plans
- Complete follow-ups with customers
- Engage in ongoing training
- Prioritise and manage multiple tasks throughout your day
WHAT YOU'LL HAVE
Working as a part of an enthusiastic team, in a highly competitive industry, you will be expected to demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar role
- Passion for sales, fitness and the industry
- Strong time management and multitasking skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast - paced environment
- A can-do, get it done attitude
- Willingness to work as a team and operate in line with our purpose and core values
- Must be legally able to work in Australia
- Have a good grasp on the English language
- A high level of computer literacy and experience using CRM's
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will receive a salary package + commission + incentives! You will also be working for a great company that genuinely puts their team at the forefront of everything they do.
A QUICK NOTE
Please bring your bag full of energy, enthusiasm and undeniably tough work ethic with you if you want to apply. A good sense of humour is a must as well as a positive and friendly attitude. We are too busy having fun and hustling hard to get caught up in office politics. If this sounds like a world you want to be a part of, spread your wings and hit that apply button right now!
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your cover letter, resume and expected remuneration package to: HR@gymandfitness.com.au