ADELAIDE HEAD OFFICE
Gym and Fitness are looking for an innovative eCommerce Manager. If you love a challenge and smashing goals, this is the job for you.
Who are we?
Gym and Fitness is one of Australia's largest fitness equipment e-commerce retailers. We have a team of 50 superstars and an awesome, driven and fun culture. Being suitable for the role is only half the challenge… we also need someone who will be a great cultural fit and share the same values! Here at GAF, we live and breathe our core values and purpose and believe in investing in our team and culture.
What we need.
We need someone who is able to manage the eCommerce arm of the Gym and Fitness marketing HUB, overseeing the performance and maintenance of our eCommerce websites and associated digital advertising channels. The role will work in close conjunction with the marketing HUBs Creative Manager and General Manager of Marketing.
What you’ll do.
- Management of the eCommerce and performance marketing team and associated performance marketing agencies on file (Adwords, Social advertising , SEO, Web developer)
- The efficient and effective operation of all eCommerce, web admin and performance marketing activities
- The digital execution of marketing campaigns for the marketing HUB's brands
- Overseeing each of the HUB's performance marketing accounts (Adwords, SEO, Paid Social, Commission Factory, Get Price, Criteo, Bing, Amazon etc.) and ensuring KPI's are met
- Identifying any digital opportunities for the HUB's brands that will improve the customers' online experience and/or the performance of those brands online assets (UX, CRO)
- Management of eCommerce/web admin requests from various stakeholders within each of the HUB's managed brands and execution (or prepare briefs for your team to execute)
- Consistently demonstrating alignment with company core values and purpose
People management responsibilities including one on ones, performance reviews, task management, employee development plans and more.
What you’ll have
2-3 relevant courses in eCommerce or digital marketing fields. Examples include:
- Adwords Certification - Search, Display, Shopping and Mobile
- SEO Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Code Academy - HTML and CSS
- In depth understanding/experience of eCommerce and in particular the Shopify platform
- Effective time management, project management and delegation skills
- Understanding/experience with performance marketing and related channels (Adwords, Paid Social, SEO, Criteo)
- Understanding of broader marketing disciplines, including but not limited too: copywriting, content, email marketing, social media marketing
- In depth understanding/experience with key marketing and data platforms (Google Suite, Shopify, Klaviyo, Netsuite)
- Experience in managing budgets
Right to work in Australia
- 2-3 relevant courses in eCommerce or digital marketing fields. Examples include:
A quick note…
Slackers and sliders do not fit the mould at Gym and Fitness. Please bring your bag full of energy, enthusiasm and undeniably tough work ethic with you if you want to apply! A good sense of humor is a must and you will need to bring your smile daily! We are too busy having fun and hustling hard to get caught up in office politics and internal mind games. If this sounds like a planet you want to be a part of, spread your wings and hit that apply button right now!
- The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing?
- Do you have experience with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?