Gym and Fitness are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Content and Social Media Coordinator to work with our awesome Marketing Team, working from our head office in Prospect, South Australia.
WHO ARE WE?
Gym and Fitness is one of Australia's largest fitness equipment e-commerce retailers. We have a team of 50 superstars and a driven and fun culture. Being suitable for the role is only half the challenge; we also need someone who will be a great cultural fit and share the same values! Here at GAF, we live and breathe our core values and purpose and believe in investing in our team and culture.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
This role reports to the Creative Manager and is responsible for the development and execution of GAFs Digital and Social Media strategy; keeping social media channels updated, brand-focused and executing social and digital activity.
In this role, you will
- Manage Social Media Pages (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Blog, Pinterest etc.) and monitor user engagement.
- Research, develop and source engaging, creative and innovative content for daily posts to promote brand awareness and brand-focused messages and products.
- Graphic design content creation: developing concepts, graphics, GIFS, and layouts for social media, and any subsequent campaigns.
- Video content creation: creating video content for social media channels.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Engage with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Maintain a unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing/advertising and influencer marketing strategy.
- Write high-engagement social media content that reflects our brand’s voice in the form of blogs, posts and comments.
- Consistently demonstrating alignment with company core values and purpose.
Other duties as required.
WHAT YOU'LL HAVE
Working as a part of an enthusiastic team, in a highly competitive industry, you will be expected to have/demonstrate:
- Qualification in Graphic/Digital/Visual Design or proven experience
- Content creation, copywriting, layout design and social media experience
- Experience/understanding of target demographics and buyer persona research
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Digital design fundamentals
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Youtube)
- Proficiency of social media management tools (Creator Studio)
- Good knowledge of social media KPIs
- Proficiency with Video Editing Tools (Adobe Prem Pro, Prem Rush, Final Cut or similar)
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
- Proficiency in Canva (Or Adobe Suite)
- Understanding of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign (desired, but not essential)
- Excellent social listening skills
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Strong copywriting and copy-editing skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills, both oral and written
- Time management skills
- Detail-oriented approach with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Basic understanding of SEO (desired, but not essential)
- Passion for fitness a plus!
wHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a candidate who is creative, innovative and able to easily adapt to rapid changes in an ever-changing industry. You will be outgoing and communicative by nature, able to build strong relationships with customers and influencers bringing a genuine customer service mentality as you engage with them. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a collaborative environment, thrive in creative problem solving and have a real passion for written and visual communication. In return, you’ll enjoy a role that has a real ability to make an impact, where your ideas and thoughts are not only welcomed, they are encouraged!
A QUICK NOTE
Slackers and sliders do not fit the mould at GAF or AFS. Please bring your bag full of energy, enthusiasm and undeniably tough work ethic with you if you want to apply! A good sense of humor is a must and you will need to bring your smile daily! We are too busy having fun and hustling hard to get caught up in office politics and internal mind games.
If you want to work with a passionate, fun and highly motivated team in a flexible, progressive work environment, please send through your resume, by hitting that apply button right now! Go on, you know you want to.