Monster Fitness G6 Machine
This item has installation available
WE HAVE THESE ON DISPLAY AT ALL OF OUR LOCATIONS SO PLEASE COME AND CHECK ONE OUT TODAY - WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!
NO INTEREST EVER FINANCE ALSO AVAILABLE FROM LOW WEEKLY REPAYMENTS! CONTACT US NOW BEFORE STOCK RUN OUT AGAIN!
THE ULTIMATE IN GYM EQUIPMENT!
The Monster Fitness G6 has everything you need in gym equipment. The G6 is one of a kind and the future of elite gym training. Never before has there been another piece of gym equipment which can be used in as many ways as the Monster Fitness G6 within the one piece of floor space.
When you own the Monster Fitness G6 you will have all of the following pieces of gym equipment in one versatile unit using such a small amount of space:
- COMMERCIAL FUNCTIONAL TRAINER
- POWER RACK
- SMITH MACHINE
- CHIN UP BAR
- CORE TRAINER
- ATTACHMENT STORAGE HOLDERS
- WEIGHT PLATE STORAGE HOLDERS
- BAR STORAGE HOLDERS
- OPTIONAL: Monster G6 Set of Aluminum Alloy Pulleys
The Monster Fitness G6 also has band pegs to give you all the extra assistance or resistance to take your training to the next level.
- The Functional Trainer component includes 2 x 100kg weight stacks with Commercial Grade aircraft cable, quick and easy pop pin positioning adjustment and compatible with a huge range of attachments for almost any exercise you require.
- The Power Rack component includes commercial grade J-Hooks and Safeties which can be adjusted to any height position you need.
- The Smith Machine component is angled for natural body movement to provide a STRONG and SAFE workout. Re-rack your Smith bar with ease into any height position you need.
- The Band Pegs positions are available at the top and also all along the bottom even in the most front of the unit so you can use bands with your Bench Press, Squats, Lunges, Dead lifts, Shoulder Press, Rows, Chin Ups, Press Ups, Rotator cuff exercises, Bicep curls, Tricep extensions AND MORE!...
No need to have a messy exercise area or purchase storage holders for your extra equipment. Store your Weight Plates, Bars and Attachments on the Monster Fitness G6.
This package includes:
- 1 x Multi Grip Dip Station
- 1 x Close Grip Triangle Bar
- 1 x Tricep Push Down Bar
- 1 x Tricep Rope
- 2 x Single Handle
- 1 x Padded Ab Crunch Attachment
- 1 x Short Bar
- 1 x Ankle Strap
Other features include:
- Assembled Dimensions: 1470mm (L) x 1400mm (D) x 2370mm (H) without flat base
- Assembled Dimensions: 1470mm (L) x 1400mm (D) x 2240mm (H) with flat base
- 25mm self-aligning linear bearing
- Weight stack to cable ratio = 2:1 (100kg = 50kg resistance)
- 60 rockwell hardened shafts
- Laser etched number indicators for adjustments
- Commercial aircraft strength cables (1,000kg!!)
- Stainless Steel grade 304 smith machine safety pins
- Hardened chrome finish on major sliding parts
- Commercial grade nylon weight holders – should look the same even after years of wear unlike chromed holders that flake due to constant wear and tear of loading weights
- 8mm super strong, Stainless Steel carabiners for attachments to cables
- Solid 30mm knurled smith machine bar with sealed bearings x 2 (each end for smooth movement)
- 2 x 100kg weight stacks with indicators. Each = 5kg.
- Full commercial grade pulleys. 11.5cm with sealed bearings for a smooth and quiet motion
- Nylon protection on J-Hooks and Safeties
- Magnetic safety pins for J-Hooks and Safeties
Whether you are a body builder, sporting athlete, personal trainer or just working out at home, the Monster Fitness G6 is the COMPLETE training solution.
|Estimated assembly time (minutes)||240|
|Product Location||This product is sent directly from our main distribution centres. Please use the above shipping calculator for a freight estimate. This product will be sent from the location which is best for your needs, which is generally our QLD warehouse. We pride our|
|Assembled Dimensions (CM)||Without Flat Base:147 (L) x 140 (D) x 237 (H) With Flat Base 147 (L) x 140 (D) x 224 (H)|
Spot a Mistake? Talk to us about any inaccuracies or errors. Click here.
For more information on Delivery, see Delivery Terms and Conditions for more details.
We aim for fast dispatch! Please note that larger pallet orders such as power racks, smith machines, etc. can take up to 3 business days for dispatch.
All our items are dispatched with professional courier companies to ensure the fastest delivery. Estimated delivery times range from 5-10 business days. If you wish to pick up equipment, please visit our stores in either Adelaide, Melbourne or the Gold Coast and purchase in store.
Have any questions? Call us prior to purchasing on 1800 614 491.
Why buy from us?
All product information is true and accurate at the time of writing. Please contact to confirm any details prior to purchase as small changes can occur from one model to the next.
HOW IT WORKS
1. The price of the product will drop every hour by $50 every hour, however we only have limited stock of 10 to sell.
2. You can see both the current sell price, and the amount left in stock. Decide when the price is right for you, but don’t wait to long, or you’ll risk missing out.
3. Purchase and your discounted item will be on it way to you, free of delivery charges.