Force USA Powerlifting Barbell (IPF Specifications - Competition Tested)
Grab the chalk, strap up and get ready ‘cause this bar bites! You want grip?
The Power Barbell has some of the most vicious knurling on the market and may be the grippiest bar you’ve ever held. Just don’t say we didn’t warn you.
A full commercial grade barbell for the HEAVY powerlifter. Ideal for those lifting heavy at home or in commercial gym environments. The Power Barbell is a Powerlifter’s dream bar.
Powerlifters asked us for it and we made it happen.
29mm diameter bar, IPF spec knurling with ‘Aggressive Knurl’. ‘Aggressive’ may be an understatement. ForceUSA installed a new knurling station entirely dedicated purely to The Power Barbell. An act which had to be done to achieve the massive 0.45mm knurling depth.
- 200,000 PSI with no whip
- Steel bushing and five needle bearings in each sleeve for great spin
- 20kg bar with weight tolerance accuracy to 1%
- Extremely accurate straightness ±0.25mm
- Massive 2,000lb static tested weight rating
Finished in Black Zinc with Black Zinc Sleeves to protect from rust. But also look AWESOME.
The Power Barbell is THE powerlifting barbell you can trust. Built tough by ForceUSA, The Trusted Name In Strength Equipment.
|Estimated assembly time (minutes)||Already Assembled|
|Product Location||This product is sent directly from our main distribution centres. Please use the above shipping calculator for a freight estimate. This product will be sent from the location which is best for your needs, which is generally our QLD warehouse. We pride our|
|Main Usage||Weightlifting, Powerlifting|
Spot a Mistake? Talk to us about any inaccuracies or errors. Click here.
For more information on Delivery, see Delivery Terms and Conditions for more details.
We aim for fast dispatch! Please note that larger pallet orders such as power racks, smith machines, etc. can take up to 3 business days for dispatch.
All our items are dispatched with professional courier companies to ensure the fastest delivery. Estimated delivery times range from 5-10 business days. If you wish to pick up equipment, please visit our stores in either Adelaide, Melbourne or the Gold Coast and purchase in store.
Have any questions? Call us prior to purchasing on 1800 614 491.
Why buy from us?
All product information is true and accurate at the time of writing. Please contact to confirm any details prior to purchase as small changes can occur from one model to the next.
HOW IT WORKS
1. The price of the product will drop every hour by $50 every hour, however we only have limited stock of 10 to sell.
2. You can see both the current sell price, and the amount left in stock. Decide when the price is right for you, but don’t wait to long, or you’ll risk missing out.
3. Purchase and your discounted item will be on it way to you, free of delivery charges.