Force USA Olympic Weightlifting Barbell (IWF Specifications - Competition Tested)
An ideal barbell for Olympic Weightlifting, this bar’s features are precisely designed to IWF specifications. A full commercial grade barbell for competition usage and commercial gym environments.
The Olympic Weightlifting Barbell is a full commercial grade barbell designed to IWF specifications. An ideal barbell for competition usage and commercial gym environments. This bar is for more serious powerlifters and those looking to utilise the centre knurling for performing deep back squats.
- IWF spec in every way for the Olympic Weightlifting Barbell
- 235,000 PSI and excellent whip for the perfect lift
- Steel bushing and five needle bearings in each sleeve for great spin
- IWF spec knurling positions and a strong but comfortable grip
- Extremely accurate 20kg weight with 1% tolerance
- Extremely accurate straightness ±0.25mm
- 1500lb static tested weight rating
- Hard chrome bar and Hard chrome sleeves for the ultimate in oxidation protection and super sleek appearance
The Olympic Weightlifting Barbell is THE Olympic Weightlifting barbell you can trust. Built tough by Force USA, The Trusted Name In Strength Equipment.
|Estimated assembly time (minutes)||Already Assembled|
|Product Location||This product is sent directly from our main distribution centres. Please use the above shipping calculator for a freight estimate. This product will be sent from the location which is best for your needs, which is generally our QLD warehouse. We pride our|
|Main Usage||Olympic Weightlifting|
Spot a Mistake? Talk to us about any inaccuracies or errors. Click here.
For more information on Delivery, see Delivery Terms and Conditions for more details.
We aim for fast dispatch! Please note that larger pallet orders such as power racks, smith machines, etc. can take up to 3 business days for dispatch.
All our items are dispatched with professional courier companies to ensure the fastest delivery. Estimated delivery times range from 5-10 business days. If you wish to pick up equipment, please visit our stores in either Adelaide, Melbourne or the Gold Coast and purchase in store.
Have any questions? Call us prior to purchasing on 1800 614 491.
Why buy from us?
All product information is true and accurate at the time of writing. Please contact to confirm any details prior to purchase as small changes can occur from one model to the next.
HOW IT WORKS
1. The price of the product will drop every hour by $50 every hour, however we only have limited stock of 10 to sell.
2. You can see both the current sell price, and the amount left in stock. Decide when the price is right for you, but don’t wait to long, or you’ll risk missing out.
3. Purchase and your discounted item will be on it way to you, free of delivery charges.