Force USA Leg Attachment
Solid, compact and effective, the Force USA Leg Curl Attachment is strong enough for gym use, while designed to fit into any home. Featuring SteelForce™ Structural Integrity and heavy-duty, DuraCore™ high density foam padding wrapped in sewn rip-stop VorTex™ Upholstery, the Force USA Leg Curl Attachment is built to take a pounding. And, with an “Class A” rating, the Force USA Leg Curl Attachment comes with a Lifetime Structural Warranty. The Force USA Leg Curl Attachment is unmatched in its class and will give you solid and intense workouts for many years to come!
The Force USA Leg Curl Attachment will help you build your leg muscles with a huge range of exercises! The Force USA Leg Curl Attachment is a must have for any gym. The Force USA Leg Curl Attachment gives you great leg strength, ripped physique and powerful muscles.
NOTE: This listing DOES NOT INCLUDE the bench
- Adjustable oversize pads.
- Includes a lock catch to enable legs to be locked in place for abdominal workouts.
- Thick and comfortable roller pads.
- Can be used with both Standard and Olympic Weights.
- Gives you one of the best exercises to build a rock solid physique!
- Perform your workouts knowing you are safe, with quality DuraCore™ padding you will not bottom out and can build your muscles to the max!
- Heavy duty steel construction.
- Designed to fit:
- Flat / Incline / Decline Bench - F-FID
- Flat to Incline Bench - F-FIB
- Adjustable Olympic Bench Press - F-AOB
- Quality bracing for correct body alignment throughout your workout.
- Get a great workout with one of the strongest and most versatile Leg Curl Attachments available.
- Quick and easy adjustments.
- SteelForce™ Structural Integrity – Built to last high quality heavy-gauge steel that supports even the toughest of workouts.
- DuraCore™ High Density Foam Padding – Strong and durable high density gym quality foam padding.
- VorTex™ Upholstery – Commercial grade upholstery which has a rip-stop feature.
- EcoCoat™ – Environmentally friendly powder coating.
- Sewn Seats – Not only do they feature VorTex™ Upholstery, they look nicer too. Sewn seats are more comfortable and will last longer than vinyl seats that are just stretched or stapled on.
- Class A, Lifetime Structural Replacement Warranty along with 2 years parts warranty on all cables and pulleys.
- Assembly required.
|Location||This product is sent from several locations to ensure low freight costs. Estimated delivery times of 2-7 business days.|
|Warranty||• Lifetime warranty against structural manufacturing defects on the entire product.
• 2 years parts replacement warranty on cables, pulleys & other moving parts including end-caps and bolts under normal home use.
• 90 days replacement warranty on upholstery under normal home use.
• Warranty covers spare parts replacements only and does not include labour.
• Warranty will be voided if equipment is deemed to have been misused or not used in suitable environment.
Spot a Mistake? Talk to us about any inaccuracies or errors. Click here.
For more information on Delivery, see Delivery Terms and Conditions for more details.
We aim for fast dispatch! Please note that larger pallet orders such as power racks, smith machines, etc. can take up to 3 business days for dispatch.
All our items are dispatched with professional courier companies to ensure the fastest delivery. Estimated delivery times range from 5-10 business days. If you wish to pick up equipment, please visit our stores in either Adelaide, Melbourne or the Gold Coast and purchase in store.
Have any questions? Call us prior to purchasing on 1800 614 491.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Retail price $69.95
Online Price: $59.95
Retail price $369.00
Online Price: $289.00
Retail price $595.00
Online Price: $399.00