Force USA Leg Attachment
Solid, compact and effective, the Force USA Leg Curl Attachment is strong enough for gym use, while designed to fit into any home. Featuring SteelForce™ Structural Integrity and heavy-duty, DuraCore™ high density foam padding wrapped in sewn rip-stop VorTex™ Upholstery, the Force USA Leg Curl Attachment is built to take a pounding. And, with an “Class A” rating, the Force USA Leg Curl Attachment comes with a Lifetime Structural Warranty. The Force USA Leg Curl Attachment is unmatched in its class and will give you solid and intense workouts for many years to come!
The Force USA Leg Curl Attachment will help you build your leg muscles with a huge range of exercises! The Force USA Leg Curl Attachment is a must have for any gym. The Force USA Leg Curl Attachment gives you great leg strength, ripped physique and powerful muscles.
NOTE: This listing DOES NOT INCLUDE the bench
- Adjustable oversize pads.
- Includes a lock catch to enable legs to be locked in place for abdominal workouts.
- Thick and comfortable roller pads.
- Can be used with both Standard and Olympic Weights.
- Gives you one of the best exercises to build a rock solid physique!
- Perform your workouts knowing you are safe, with quality DuraCore™ padding you will not bottom out and can build your muscles to the max!
- Heavy duty steel construction.
- Designed to fit:
- Flat / Incline / Decline Bench - F-FID
- Flat to Incline Bench - F-FIB
- Adjustable Olympic Bench Press - F-AOB
- Quality bracing for correct body alignment throughout your workout.
- Get a great workout with one of the strongest and most versatile Leg Curl Attachments available.
- Quick and easy adjustments.
- SteelForce™ Structural Integrity – Built to last high quality heavy-gauge steel that supports even the toughest of workouts.
- DuraCore™ High Density Foam Padding – Strong and durable high density gym quality foam padding.
- VorTex™ Upholstery – Commercial grade upholstery which has a rip-stop feature.
- EcoCoat™ – Environmentally friendly powder coating.
- Sewn Seats – Not only do they feature VorTex™ Upholstery, they look nicer too. Sewn seats are more comfortable and will last longer than vinyl seats that are just stretched or stapled on.
- Class A, Lifetime Structural Replacement Warranty along with 2 years parts warranty on all cables and pulleys.
- Assembly required.
|Estimated assembly time (minutes)||10|
|Product Location||This product is sent directly from our main distribution centres. Please use the above shipping calculator for a freight estimate. This product will be sent from the location which is best for your needs, which is generally our QLD warehouse. We pride our|
|Pad Width (mm)||500|
|Assembled Dimensions (CM)||450 (vertical) x 450 (horizontal)|
Spot a Mistake? Talk to us about any inaccuracies or errors. Click here.
For more information on Delivery, see Delivery Terms and Conditions for more details.
We aim for fast dispatch! Please note that larger pallet orders such as power racks, smith machines, etc. can take up to 3 business days for dispatch.
All our items are dispatched with professional courier companies to ensure the fastest delivery. Estimated delivery times range from 5-10 business days. If you wish to pick up equipment, please visit our stores in either Adelaide, Melbourne or the Gold Coast and purchase in store.
Have any questions? Call us prior to purchasing on 1800 614 491.
Why buy from us?
All product information is true and accurate at the time of writing. Please contact to confirm any details prior to purchase as small changes can occur from one model to the next.
HOW IT WORKS
1. The price of the product will drop every hour by $50 every hour, however we only have limited stock of 10 to sell.
2. You can see both the current sell price, and the amount left in stock. Decide when the price is right for you, but don’t wait to long, or you’ll risk missing out.
3. Purchase and your discounted item will be on it way to you, free of delivery charges.