Our world is becoming more and more exercise “unfriendly”. Our days are becoming too short and our will to change is diminishing.
If a productive, healthy life is your goal, it is time to examine why you don’t choose to exercise. Here are five common excuses and solutions that keep people from seeking the healthful living they so desperately desire.
- I NEVER HAD AN ACTIVE LIFESTYLE: If you have never practised being healthy than its a sure bet starting to exercise will be one of the toughest things you’ll ever do. The best way to change this is by finding someone else that wants to start exercising as well and become accountable to each other for success.
- I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FITNESS: It is no longer true that you must spend a boatload of money for a gym membership to get in shape. There is more information about fitness, exercise and nutrition online than you could ever read…for free!
- THE GYM IS TOO FAR OUT OF THE WAY: If you can’t work the gym into your commute, find a program that you can start at home. The point is to get your body “moving”. It doesn’t matter where.
- I HAVE NO TIME: If you have time to read an article like this and daydream about being fit, then you have time to work in daily exercise.
- I DON’T HAVE THE BEST EXERCISE EQUIPMENT: Again, this is something easily fixed by a quick online search. You don’t have to build a gym onto your house. Just look for a good rowing machine for sale or one of many great treadmills available.
Weight Loss Plan for Men
When it comes to losing weight, as long as you eat right and exercise, you are in a good boat. However, there are dif...
Weight Loss Plan for for Women
Being of the right weight and size is an ideal that is pushed on women all over. There is so much pressure to be sk...
How to Make Celebrity Diet Secrets Work for You!
Celebrity BodiesIt is difficult not to envy the taut, toned physiques of Hollywood celebrities. It feels like they ...