More and more people these days are working out with a multi gym. These are easy to have in your home and generally very easy to store so they do not take a lot of room. When you purchase a multi gym there are normally a set of instructions for exercises that you can do [...]
This popular, highly-rated gym equipment will get you toned and trim in no time! The Bi-Angular press arms of the G6B guide you through the optimal natural range-of-motion while applying resistance from two directions simulaneously. This smooth, fluid, multi-directional resistance system automatically produces 25% more muscle interaction by eliminating the ability to rest your chest muscles. Thus, you increase the exercise intensity through a full range of safe, convergent, multi-joint, multi-plane movement patterns.
- Patented Bi-Angular® converging press station replicates a free weight dumbbell press and produces 25% more muscle interaction.
- Chest, incline, shoulder press and leg developer stations incorporate the friction free Smooth Glide Bearing System™.
- Self-aligning, contoured leg extension cuffs automatically adjust throughout the exercise movement.
- Integrated leg developer CAM prevents resistance drop-off at the end of the exercise movement and provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion.
- 95kg selectorised weight stack. Optional 118kg weight stack available.
- High-density, top grade DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- Telescoping, chrome plated, gas-assist adjustable seat post for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning.
- Flip-up seated row foot brace plate stabilizes your body when using heavy resistance.
- 1000kg tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with swivelling ends provide durability and low maintenance.
- 110mm pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision, machined steel ball bearings.
- 50mm x 75mm, 11-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function and durability.
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
Dimensions (LxWxH): 85" x 50" x 84"
NOTE: Includes revolving lat bar, revolving straight bar, ankle strap, ab / triceps strap, Total Body Workout™ DVD, full size exercise chart and convenient water bottle and towel holder.
|Location||Our range of Body Solid equipment is sent direct from Melbourne or Perth. Estimated delivery times of 2-7 business days.|
Questions on Body Solid Bi-Angular Home Gym - G6B
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
We aim for fast dispatch! Please note that larger pallet orders such as power racks, smith machines, etc. can take up to 3 business days for dispatch.
All our items are dispatched with professional courier companies to ensure the fastest delivery. Estimated delivery times range from 2-7 business days. If you wish to pick up equipment, please visit our stores in either Adelaide, Melbourne or the Gold Coast and purchase in store.
Have any questions? Call us prior to purchasing on 1800 614 491.
We stand by all our products by offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Damaged or Faulty Parts
If in the unlikely event that you receive damaged or faulty parts, simply provide us with a photo or video that best displays the issue. 95% of cases we have the spare part in stock and you will have them at your door within days.
If spare parts are not available we will endeavor to have the equipment replaced. Unfortunately we cannot send our replacement parts without proof of the problem ie. photos/videos.
All products are subject to warranty T&Cs of the relevant brands and suppliers.
Change of Mind
Not entirely happy with the product you have received? Call us within 7 days of your order and we will arrange the item to be returned to us.
- Goods must be in new condition in original packaging.
- Goods must be returned to the location of dispatch.
- Return freight is to be paid for by the purchaser and the original freight is non-refundable.